This installation is part of an ongoing project. In the middle of a private office in Athens there is a "cloud formation" of circular panels designed by mabarchitects. Inside this minimal chandelier, there are multiple RGB LED strips arranged by panel level to have different lighting controls. There is an Arduino board communicating via network with different control devices - such as mobile phones, computers, and tablets. By using custom software lighting automation is created based on various conditions, such as:
- Manual control - separate level and RGB channel (color and light intensity)
- Mood light - automatic smooth transitions through the color spectrum
- Use keywords (such as 'romantic', 'cool', 'relaxing', and so on) to extract automatically color themes from online design patterns
- Use environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, wind speed) from all over the world to control the chandelier
- Semantic analysis via Twitter (identify mood to project results through light).